Knife Global Sai.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Knife Global Sai chef.
Long blade: 190 mm
Overall length: 343 mm
Blade type: Sharpened on both sides, suitable for right-handed and left-handed.
After many years without presenting new products, signature Global has launched a line of knives Sai. Designed by Korin Yamada follow the line of quality of Global, the most important difference is in the manufacturing and structure of the leaf:
- Sheet made of 3 layers, this allows you to obtain a blade more sharp because it is made with 2 types of steel is different and you get the maximum performance of each type of steel.
- The central layer (cutting) is made of stainless steel Cromova18.
- The outer layers (one on each side) are made of stainless steel. These outer layers protect the core layer from oxidation, stains, scratches, etc
- The cut edge has been polished, this detail gives an edge higher and keeps the edge for a longer time.
- The blade features a finish hammered known in Japan as Tsuchime, it is not only aesthetic, it also provides a better sliding of the blade when cutting.
- Hardness of the blade: 58-59 HRC.
- The handle follows the line of a hollow-handle and ergonomic with the characteristic "points," black of Global.